Welcome to My Pennines!!
My website aim to share the many wonderful days I have spent exploring the moors and mountains of the 'Backbone of England' and beyond.
While this site is primarily a log of all the walks I've done it also includes general information on the areas I've been walking, embedded weather forecast maps and numerous hill lists. A long term aim is to also add pages dedicated to all the main Pennine summits. You can also follow me on Blogger, Facebook and Twitter.
To find out more about me and this site please see About this site.
- 18/05/13 - North York Moors Walk: Swainby & Whorl Hill
- 18/05/13 - Harrogate & District Walk: Nidderdale Greenway
- 17/05/13 - Blog Post: Book review: Great Mountain Days in the Pennines
- 15/05/13 - Blog Post: Completing the 214: My Wainwrights Journey
- 14/05/13 - Forest of Bowland Walk: Caton Moor & Littledale
- 13/05/13 - Lake District Walk: St Sunday Crag
- 13/05/13 - Yorkshire Dales Walk: Malham Cove
- 13/05/13 - Yorkshire Dales Walk: Pen-y-Ghent
- 29/04/13 - North Pennines Walk: Hard Rigg
- 29/04/13 - Yorkshire Dales Walk: Great Wegber
- 13/04/13 - Howgill Fells Walk: Green Bell & Yarlside
- 13/04/13 - Yorkshire Dales Walk: Strid Wood
- 04/04/13 - Arnside & Silverdale Walk: Warton Crag & the Lancaster Canal
- 04/04/13 - Arnside & Silverdale Walk: Dallam Park & Beetham Fell
- 23/03/13 - Arnside & Silverdale Walk: Farleton Fell & Holme Park Fell
- 09/03/13 - Lake District Walk: Lank Rigg
- 09/03/13 - Lake District Walk: Haycock & Caw Fell